I love granolas…especially when they’re homemade… Either you eat them as a topping in a smoothie bowl or with some yogurt, they’re so delicious! I prefer them oat free like in this recipe, but you can add 2 mugs of oats if you prefer. They’re so fast and easy to make!
- 1 mug of nuts of your choice (pecan, brazil, almonds, walnuts, cashew, hazelnuts)
- 1 mug of seeds of your choice (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, chia, hemp, flax, poppy…)
- 1 mug of flaked almonds
- 1/2 mug of shredded coconut
- 1 mug of powdered almond or hazelnuts
- 1/4 melted mug coconut oil
- 1/4 mug of agave syrup, honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
- Roughly chop the nuts and mix them with the seeds, powdered nuts and coconut.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix with the syrup or honey.
- Add the liquid mix to the dry ingredient and mix thoroughly. Then spread this mix onto a baking sheet.
- Put in the oven for about 20 min, keeping an eye and mixing them regularly so that they get all toasted – without burning!
Leave them cool down before putting them in a jar. They last at least 2 weeks – although not that long in our house!
You can add dried fruits such as sultanas or goji berries – once they’re cooked